The following links are listed by county within Family Resource Network's service area. Included also is a listing of other generic resources. We have provided the homepage for these resources. You may need to search within the agency's website for more information. FRN does not have direct contact with all the listed agencies.
If you are aware of any other links that you feel would benefit parents with children ages birth to three years old, please email the link and a short description of the website to Family Resource Network at email@example.com.
FAMILY SERVICES AND SUPPORT
- Family Resource Network
- First 5 (School Readiness & Resources)
- Head Start/ Early Head Start Program
- Infant/Child Enrichment Services ( ICES)
- Sonora Mountain Lions H.E.L.P. Program
- State Council on Developmental Disabilities (Area Board VI)
- Tuolumne County Health & Human Services
- Tuolumne County Office of Education
- Tuolumne County SELPA
- United Cerebral Palsy
- Valley Mountain Regional Center
- VITA Program - (free tax service)